What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A premium press release service that will leave your release featured on Google News
- Large Distribution Network with 1 billion users on Facebook, 500 million on Twitter, 400 million on Google Plus.
- Experience SEO benefits with Automatic Syndication of backlinks and Best Possible Rankings on search engines.
- For being a part of list and helping us grow, this is just one of our ways of saying thank you!
- With automated publishing, 1 press release circulates between 1000-1500 backlinks online.
- Get VIRAL with Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Distribute press releases, read marketing and SEO updates all at one place.
- Generate more likes, shares and other social signals that Google loves!
- Get Wider Audience Reach, Higher Traffic of up to 60%-70% visitors.
- Marketers do not have to go anywhere else to get their latest news!
- This means a potential savings of 10 TIMES! Why wait any longer!?
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Marketers Media Press Release scores 74.47/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://marketersmedia.com/private-offer/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: marketersmedia.com you’ll also be taken through to marketersmedia.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)